Thursday, July 16, 2009

My first day

in my second home.

Greetings! My name is Eiríkr.


Or Eric. Or Hey! Or Meow! Or pleeeease kitty, stop mewing, pleeease!
And this is my blog.

When I'm not meowing I'm playing and when I'm not playing I'm eating and when I'm not eating I'm sleeping (like a little piggy that I am) and totally ignoring the silly humans that crave my attention.

And when I'm doing none of those I'm inspiring my servants to write here. I can't be bothered typing you see ...

Another thing I don't like is having my picture taken.
It could be 'cause I'm shy ..or maybe I'm too fancy to be caught on camera! I'll let you figure out which one is it.

Here, I'll strike a pose just for one photograph...



After some two hours of exploring my new domain


and letting my servants know I can be quite loud when expressing my desires I found a neat little spot between the couch and the dresser and I laid down for a little nap.


One can never have enough of those.

No comments: