Saturday, July 18, 2009

Introduction

OK, so maybe it is time I introduce myself a bit.

There isn't much to say, since I'm only 2 months and 2 weeks old but I guess some general information didn't hurt anyone.

My name - as you might have guessed already - is Eiríkr.

Eiríkr inn Rauda to be more precise, as a direct reference to the colour of my coat and - my servants hope - my personality.

I am a Norwegian Forest Cat, living in a very warm country. As I said before, my fur is some sort of tabby red - for now, and my eyes a golden greenish something, but again, I'm too young to give out these as certain characteristics. Let's just say I look smashing baby!

I am not of a pure breed but my parents - Rommie (that would make me Eiríkr Rommsen! he he he) and Pisumi look and behave 100% like Norwegian Forest Cats so who cares about standards and breed profiles when you get to meet a marvel of a cat like me?

I'm a 100 % trv, grim and frostbitten tomcat and that should be Norsk skogkatt'ish enough for all the skeptics out there.

Well, I guess that's all for now, so excuse me while I go take a nap. In this heat it's the only sensible thing to do. Really!

No comments: