Tuesday, November 23, 2010

the Eiríkr

is pretty determined to sped all his days in a warm, warm, cozy place. He doesn't care about it being sunny, rainy, windy, foggy or anything else.

He just wants to be lazy. And cute. And silly. And lazy cute silly!


OK, so maybe a bit serious too. But just to keep up with the expectations.

Oh, no ...he could kill us with his lazorz eyes!


...and mighty tail! Isn't that the most fierce tail you've ever seen? It honestly scares me. Sometimes I think it has a mind of its own. So I gently whisper my suspicions on the Master's ear

but he thinks I'm just a fool. Are you serious?
Well..yes, yes I am.


OK, just look into my eyes and tell me you're serious!
Uhmmm...

He he he ...now that you put it THAT way!


It surely doesn't make sense. A sentient tail! It's just silly...

No comments: